Barricade® Seam Tape provides a secondary line of defense against exterior moisture penetration when used as part of the wall envelope.
Provide added protection against energy-robbing air infiltration. Maximize energy efficiency by sealing the gaps, cracks, and crevices where air can easily penetrate the home and ultimately affect heating and cooling costs.
Seam Tape is recommended for a variety of applications:
- Door flanges and frames
- Repairing small (less than 5” in diameter) rips, punctures or tears in the sheathing or housewrap material
- Housewrap seams and overlaps
- Exterior wall sheathing joints
- Patching job site damage caused to fragile wall sheathings such as foam and fiberboard
- Sealing housewrap seams installed over head flashings
Resistant to cold
Barricade Seam Tape is a thin, strong, white polypropylene film coated with a cold weather acrylic adhesive system. This system is specially formulated to have excellent performance characteristics at sub-freezing temperatures along with quick adhesion for ease in application.
Barricade Seam Tape is backed by a 10 year limited warranty. Please contact Barricade Building Products for more information.
© Copyright 2016 Barricade Building Products